Planning any event can be stressful and full of hassles. From handling contract negotiations to making the proper catering and location selections, when R.S.V.P. becomes involved, these become worries of the past.
R.S.V.P. Occasions has an efficient and quality focused team whose keen attention to detail will make planning and executing your next big event a breeze. Whether your event is a fundraiser, corporate meeting, conference/workshop, engagement party, baby shower, or social, let R.S.V.P. Occasions coordinate your event from beginning to end.
Services Included but not limited to:
- Set up all necessary vendor meetings
- Assistance in selecting and booking the following: Event location and Caterer and/or restaurant
- Assistance with menu creation, selection of rental items (if necessary)
- Review of vendor contracts before finalized
- Assistance with décor planning
- Assistance with the selection, design, wording, and/or creation of invitations
- Assist with selecting calligrapher OR assist with addressing invitations
- Assemble and send invitations (addressing by calligrapher and postage is additional and paid for by client)
- Handles RSVP’s and database of guests
- Create timeline of events for distribution to vendors and client as well as a calendar of vendor payments
- Follow-up calls placed to vendors to make sure everything is in order and on track
- Fully execute all plans in a timely manner
- Be actively involved in all aspects of planning and keep in communication with individual throwing the event.
- Receive discounts on services
Please contact us for a free consultation and price quote.
Our Client portfolio includes but is not limited to:
- 100 Black Men-DeKalb
- 100 Black Men-South Metro
- Asian American Heritage Association
- Atlanta Business League